X-Arcade Trackball Assembly: USB
Indestructible Solution For Interactive Projects
The X-Arcade™ Trackball Assembly is a commercial grade, arcade quality trackball designed for use in any consumer or industrial application requiring mouse-style control.
Connect Via PS2 or USB!
Designed to meet the demands of industrial applications, the trackball utilizes the top-rated Sharp™ 85 photocoupler from Japan for high-performance optical recognition.
X-Arcade™ Trackball Assembly Applications
- Easily add analog mouse control to your project
- Instant compatibility with any OS: PC, Mac™, Linux--no drivers required
- Ideal replacement trackball for arcade machine
- #1 solution for MAME™
- Government, Academic and Commercial project integration support
Designed to meet the demands of performance-minded enthusiasts, the trackball utilizes the highest-rated photocoupler on the market from Sharp Electronics™ to ensure the most precise optical sensing and performance.
Exhibiting master craftsmanship, uncompromising attention to detail and backed by a lifetime warranty, your Trackball Kit is positioned as a higher-quality, lower-cost alternative to the Happ Controls or Betson Imperial units.
Compare to similar industrial trackball kits costing over $150.
Trackball Component Price Change
This trackball uses a number of components from Japan and as a result of the Japanese Tsunami last year: materials have increased in price. We have been forced to permanently adjust the MSRP of this item.
X-Arcade™ Trackball Assembly Features
- Unbreakable high-grade poly carbonate construction
- Case design includes flat lip to smooth control and movement
- Exceptional performance and precision is achieved from iterative hardened steel shafts
- Manufacturing and assembly process completed in "dust-free" environment compared to "open warehouse" of alternative trackball makers
- Tested and preferred by elite gamers for superior performance
- Built like a tank, backed by the leading warranty amongst all trackball suppliers
- Powerful optics work even under dirty and dusty conditions
- Unique design requires NO MOUNTING PLATE. Simply use a router to cut out 5-7/8” by 5-7/8” down to ¼”. Cut 2-7/8” hole for lip/ball. Smart design, easy to install!
- Trackball Assembly Installation/Instructions
NO Gimmicks, Industry Leading Lifetime Warranty
X-Arcade™ is built to be bulletproof, and so is the warranty that comes with it. XGAMING Lifetime Warranty covers your X-Arcade™ Trackball for LIFE. It’s that simple. No gimmicks, industry leading warranty.
No other company selling a device like this has the huevos to offer such a warranty. Ever wonder why? Oh yeah! ... you'll also get Toll Free Support, Online Live Help, and a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Just click on the link and follow the instructions to get a free Maximus Arcade license with your Trackball purchase.
- Trackball Assembly, 10FT PS/2 and USB Connection
- Maximus Arcade License $25 Value (Follow Instructions On Maximus Arcade For Obtaining Code)
- Includes (4) bolts with mounting
- Includes (4) black arcade buttons and (4) micro-switches
- Connectivity Cables for left, right, middle mouse click
- Connectivity cable for horizontal disabler button
- Industry standard 3" diameter ball
- Horizontal Disabler (Golf Cheat)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Fully Serviced Lifetime Warranty
- Toll Free And Online Live Technical Support
- To Install, Use a router to cut out 5-7/8” by 5-7/8” down to 1/4”. Cut 2-7/8” hole for lip/ball.
As with all our products, computer and gaming industry experts enthusiastically endorse the Trackball as the #1 industrial trackball available. These reviews feature the Trackball in a wooden case no longer in production.