X-Arcade Build Your Own Arcade Control Panel Kit
Create Your Own 2 Player Arcade Panel or Joystick
The X-Arcade™ 2 Player X-Arcade Builder's Kit USB/PS2 (Build Your Own Arcade) allows you to create a commercial grade, authentic arcade quality controller or arcade machine in your home--- with no technical skills required! NO SOLDERING, directly plug-in with included cables! Your bundle includes electronics, cables and wiring to allow hookup to any computer's USB port, you just need to supply the buttons/joysticks.
Inject The Arcade Experience Into Your Home Today!
Effortlessly recreate the classic arcade experience with an X-Arcade™ as the brains of your project. The electronics in this kit are used in the award winning X-Arcade™ Joysticks and the only arcade kits that work with PC, Mac and major game consoles. (adapters sold separately). Get the highest performing arcade electronics kit available!
New Version: 15 Simultaneous Button Presses
X-Arcade™ Build Your Own Arcade Kit Applications
- Create A New Arcade Machine, Cabinet Or Joystick Powered By Any PC, Mac Or Game System. (Xbox Home Arcade, Mame PC Arcade, Macmame Arcade)
- Convert An Existing Classic Arcade Machine Into A MAME Machine. Just Add X-Arcade DIY Kit and a PC.
- Design Commercial Grade Interactive Exhibits For Museums Or Amusement Parks Powered By PC/Game Console Requiring Industrial Style Input Devices
- Use In Any PC or Mac Compatible Electronic Keyboard Encoder Projects
- Joysticks And Buttons Sold Separately Here
- NO SOLDERING REQUIRED!
New Version: Big Upgrades
15 Simultaneous Button Presses
This latest-revision PCB features a new chip design which can handle 12 simultaneous inputs/key commands and 3 additional using the modifiers (CTR, ALT, SHIFT).
Change Modes Without Pressing Load Button
Due to feedback from customers, we removed the requirement to press the load button to change modes (which could be difficult if your controller or PCB is mounted in a cabinet)
Uses Arrow Keys For Player 1
No more issues with pressing the num-lock key as this new board uses the actual arrow keys (not num-lock keys)
Newly designed board circuitry provides un-rivaled performance and speed.
If you think you'll need longer cables for your project, you should order an extra wiring harness.
Designed to meet the demands of Arcade Enthusiasts, the BYO kit exhibits master craftsmanship with uncompromising attention to detail and quality.
With the X-Arcade™ Build Your Own Arcade Kit, you'll be able to inject the classic, nostalgic arcade experience in your home instantly and effortlessly. Imagine having your own arcade machine setup in under an hour. (arcade wood not included) Just connect these electronics to your arcade machine joysticks/buttons or any electronic source for instant play!
This kit includes all the cables, wiring and instructions you need to make your own arcade. Buttons and Joysticks sold separately! This USB PCB can also be used to upgrade legacy/older model 2 Player Arcade Controllers like Hanaho Hotrod Joystick, Arcade PC or Slikstik. Easily USB and multiple-console support to your existing device!
X-Arcade™ Build Your Own Arcade Features
- X-Arcade Boards Each Support 28 Inputs In Any Combination (2 Joysticks + 20 Buttons) See Default Config Here
- Award Winning Electronics Featured In Video Game/Technology Publications Worldwide
- Fully Programmable Input Assignments In Hardware (PC Only) For Re-Assigning Buttons/Joysticks To Any Input On Keyboard.
- Programmed Modes Include Memory Storage To Maintain Settings When Unit Is Off
- 4 Different Memory Mode Settings In Hardware For Saving Button/Joystick Layouts For Various Emulators Or Settings
- Direct Plug-In For Connectors: No Screwdriver Or Complicated Wiring Required
- Included LED Display Shows On/Off Test Function And Assists In Programming Modes
- Includes PS/2 Keyboard Pass-Thru Input
- No Separate Power Required, No Ghosting, No Scanning, No Delays
- External Connection Via PS/2 Port or USB Port
- Compatible With Any Game System (Game Adapters Sold Separately)
- No Software Or Drivers Needed
- No Soldering Requied (Easy Installation For Anyone!)
- Can Be Used With Any Third Party USB or PS/2 Trackball/Spinner
- Fully Compatible With Any OS, (Mac, Linux, Unix, PC, etc)
- Fully Seamless Operation And Configuration With MAME/Emulation Software
- Default Support Provided Both By MAME and Gametap (X-Arcade PCB Support In Both Applications)
- X-Arcade™ BYO Encoder Board Kit
- Wiring Harness And Diagram
- Labeled Wires And Connection Kit
- PS/2 Keyboard And USB Connector Interface Cable
- Connect Via PS/2 or USB
- 6 FOOT USB CABLE INCLUDED
- Programming Switch And Led
- Labeled Connector Wires
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Fully Serviced Lifetime Warranty
- Toll Free And Online Live Technical Support
- Joysticks And Buttons Sold Separately Here