Hanaho Hotrod Joystick Upgrade Kit
Upgrade Kit For Any Hotrod Controller
The X-Arcade™ USB Encoder Uprgrade Kit allows you to upgrade your Hotrod Joystick or Arcade PC from Hanaho Games and provide game console AND USB support!
Replace Your Electronics And Includes New Switches
Effortlessly recreate the classic arcade experience with an X-Arcade™ as the brains of your project. The electronics in this kit are used in the award winning X-Arcade™ Joysticks and are the industry's only BYO kits that work with PC, Mac and major game consoles. (adapters sold separately).
Buy this kit ONLY have an existing Hanaho Hotrod Joystick or Arcade PC and want to upgrade to an X-Arcade Universal PCB. Works with all X-Arcade adapters! We generously also include 2 Button switches in case yours need upgraded, too!
New Version: 15 Simultaneous Button Presses
Please follow link and read directions how to redeem.
X-Arcade™ Build Your Own Arcade Kit Applications
- Upgrade Your Existing Arcade PC or Hotrod Joystick From Hanaho Games
- Turn To A New Arcade Machine, Cabinet Or Joystick Powered By Any PC, Mac Or Game System.
- Compatible With Any Joystick/Buttons.
- 2 Button Switches Included For Repair or Replacement
New Version: Big Upgrades
15 Simultaneous Button Presses
This latest-revision PCB features a new chip design which can handle 15 simultaneous inputs/key commands and 3 additional using the modifiers (CTR, ALT, SHIFT).
Change Modes Without Pressing Load Button
Due to feedback from customers, we removed the requirement to press the load button to change modes (which could be difficult if your controller or PCB is mounted in a cabinet)
Uses Arrow Keys For Player 1
No more issues with pressing the num-lock key as this new board uses the actual arrow keys (not num-lock keys)
Newly designed board circuitry provides un-rivaled performance and speed.
Designed to meet the demands of Arcade Enthusiasts, this USB kit exhibits master craftsmanship with uncompromising attention to detail and quality.
With the X-Arcade™ Build Your Own Arcade Kit, you'll be able to inject the classic, nostalgic arcade experience in your home instantly and effortlessly. Imagine having your own arcade machine or arcade controller setup in under an hour. Just connect these electronics to your arcade machine joysticks/buttons or any electronic source for instant play!
This kit includes all the cables, wiring and instructions you need to make your own arcade.
This USB PCB can also be used to upgrade legacy/older model 2 Player Arcade Controllers like Hanaho Hotrod Joystick, Arcade PC or Slikstik. Easily USB and multiple-console support to your existing device! New lag-free design has no limits on multiple presses and guaranteed precise, high-speed response.
If you think you'll need longer cables for your project, you should order an extra wiring harness.
- Supports 28 Inputs In Any Combination (2 Joysticks + 20 Buttons) See Default Config Here
- Speedstep™ Design Supports 28 Simultaneous Input Presses With Absolutely No Delay
- Award Winning Electronics Featured In Video Game/Technology Publications Worldwide
- Fully Programmable Input Assignments In Hardware (PC Only) For Re-Assigning Buttons/Joysticks To Any Input On Keyboard.
- Programmed Modes Include Memory Storage To Maintain Settings When Unit Is Off
- 4 Different Memory Mode Settings In Hardware For Saving Button/Joystick Layouts For Various Emulators Or Settings
- Direct Plug-In For Connectors: No Screwdriver Required
- Included LED Display Shows On/Off Test Function And Assists In Programming Modes
- Includes PS/2 Keyboard Pass-Thru Input
- No Separate Power Required, No Ghosting, No Scanning, No Delays
- External Connection Via PS/2 Port or USB Port
- Compatible With Any Game System (Game Adapters Sold Separately)
- No Software Or Drivers Needed
- No Soldering Requied (Easy Installation For Anyone!)
- Can Be Used With Any Third Party USB or PS/2 Trackball/Spinner
- Fully Compatible With Any OS, (Mac, Linux, Unix, PC, etc)
- Fully Seamless Operation And Configuration With MAME/Emulation Software
- Default Support Provided Both By MAME and Gametap (X-Arcade PCB Support In Both Applications)
- X-Arcade™ BYO Printed Circuit Board/Electronics
- 6 FOOT USB CABLE INCLUDED
- Wiring Harness And Diagram:
- Labeled Wires And Connection Kit
- PS/2 Keyboard And USB Connector Interface Cable
- Connect Via PS/2 or USB
- Programming Switch And Led
- Labeled Connector Wires
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Fully Serviced Lifetime Warranty
- Toll Free And Online Live Technical Support
- Joysticks And Buttons Sold Separately Here