Shipping Fees & Times
Xgaming ships all IN-STOCK orders SAME BUSINESS DAY if received by 10AM EST. If received after 10AM EST, your order will ship the next business day.
United States Ground Transit Times
Please view our USA Ground Transit Schedule for all items except ARCADE MACHINES to determine when your order will arrive based on your location on the map. The number of transit days is represented by BUSINESS DAYS and does not count Saturday and Sunday. In some cases we may ship smaller items with USPS.
Shipping X-Arcade Machine & Arcade2TV
For guaranteed Christmas 2014 delivery, please place your order before December 10th.
Your arcade machine is shipped using top-tier North American freight: Conway, R&L, Roadrunner, Dayton and USF, not Fedex. Orders for in-stock machines ship next business day and arrive based on your distance from Chicago, IL.
Once your arcade game is picked up from our factory, we'll send you a bill of lading with the tracking information and contact info for the freight company so you can proactively schedule the delivery date/time.
All delivery options provided by our freight partners include a customer inspection and you are permitted to make a request to inspect the entire arcade machine. If any damage is noted on the outside of the box, you must request an inspection and in all cases, note damage on the delivery release form.
Moving Inside Your House
The X-Arcade Machine has a large handle on the top rear and industrial-grade wheels so any 1 person can tilt and move into desired location. The Arcade2TV has 4 industrial wheels and can be rolled by 1 person or lifted by 2 persons
USA Arcade Machine Shipping:
Threshold Delivery: ($499 X-Arcade Machine / $199 Arcade2TV)
- Picked up within 1 business day, takes 2-7 business days for delivery. The entire shipment will be moved with a palette jack from the truck into the main entrance of the home/business or the garage, provided there are no stairs or steps, the driveway is not unreasonably long or inclined (more than a few car lengths).
If the trucking company cannot facilitate threshold delivery for a justifiable reason (difficult or unsafe for 1 person to move it) the machine will be delivered curbside and you will need to remove from the palette and use the wheels/handle to move machine.
Inside Delivery ($749 X-Arcade Machine / $499 Arcade2TV)
- Customer must confirm all dimensions of entry-ways and where it's being moved to prior to scheduling pickup, then arrives usually within 7-12 business days. The freight provider unpacks the machine and carries inside your home/business, up/down stairs or elevator. Delivery does not include any setup of the machine, but does handle removal of packing materials. Carrier will call to set up appointment.
Canada Shipping ($699 X-Arcade Machine / $499 Arcade2TV)
- CANADA Fees: Arcade Machine ship
to Canada with Threshold Delivery (where available), plus you will be responsible for paying a broker
approximately $200 CDN for GST/PST and all related import duties and
fees, payable directly to the broker prior to the arcade machine
arrives. Inside/White Glove Delivery is not available for Canada, but you can have the machine delivered to your house, then if you need some labor to help move it to desired location see if U-HAUL's moving help is available in your region.
International Arcade Machine Shipping (Outside USA/Canada)
We do not ship outside USA/CANADA. For a $300 fee, we can put your machine in an internationally-approved shipping crate. We do not provide any shipment quotations or pricing for machine shipments outside the USA/Canada. You'll need to purchase the unit, pick "threshold delivery USA", then enter in the "SHIP TO" FIELD enter your billing address, but under name/address, enter PICKUP. After you place order, we'll confirm shipment details with you and adjust the charge.
You'll need arrange for your freight forwarder or carrier to pickup the unit at our facility. You can make arrangements by replying to your order confirmation email. Standup crate is 850LBS, 85x53x44. Arcade2TV crate is 60x55x55, 350 LBS.
International Fedex / USPS Shipping Deadlines
Please note we ship USPS and Fedex for International Shipments and they take anywhere between 3-21 business days. To see price for your country, add the item to your cart and select International Shipping to see cost.
- 3-12 Business Days, NOT GUARANTEED
- If items ship USPS (US Postal Service) The tracking number will not update and show you status. Please contact your local postal carrier and you can request tracking information from for local delivery.
- To confirm your shipping cost, add the item to your shopping cart and you will see the guaranteed shipping rates for your order.
- Dual Joystick is approx $90 USD, Tankstick is $119 Anywhere in The World
Customs Duties and Taxes: Your local government may impose import duties and/or VAT (Value Added Taxes) on shipments from outside your country. You are responsible for paying any taxes, duties and/or customs fees charged by your government.
Canadians: That means you, too! You will receive a bill from Fedex for the brokerage fees/duties for any item you order from us, we put the value of all products (except the arcade games) at $30 USD.
Customs Value: Xgaming Technology is required by law to declare an accurate commercial value on all non-U.S. shipments. We are unable to honor any requests to adjust the actual value of an order on the customs documentation.
We gladly ship to FPO locations. When filling out the address section of the cart, please place your Unit number in the "Address" field along with your box number (if required), APO or FPO in the "City" field, and select either AE, AA, or AP for the "State", and the Zip should be the same.
*NOTE: Shipping fees are not refundable for any returns.